Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Prosperity Game




I am playing with my future. I am creating the mindset that I can be, do and create any life I want to have. I am re-programming my mind and energy for success.

One of the tools I am using for the energy shift is this game.

I love the way it makes me feel and makes stretch from the inside out. I recommend it all.

May the world be a comfortable and welcoming place for you today.

Here's to the journey!

Heather


Support Living Artists

Buy some Art Today


5 comments:

Meow Meow said...

I enjoy the positive vibes you are putting out there and absorbing on your own.

I hope they rub off...on ALL of us.

Ijust came over via Pinky and BG.

Heather said...

Thanks for stopping by Rebecca, I hope the positive vibes get to every human being...like a happy virus! Come on back anytime.

G said...

Good for you! Whatever we do to make our path a bit more hopeful and positive, is excellent. Now let me go take a look at this Game myself.

Take care and have a good weekend. Be well.

Sweet and Salty said...

Hi there! Sorry I haven't been by in a while. My mom will be here till Sunday, but I just wanted to say hello and let you know I'm miss visiting you; you always have something meaningful to say that I appreciate. Take care...

Heather said...

Good Luck G! I hope the game brings you ooodles of increased prosperity! Thanks for being here, you have a great weekend too.

Pavel...I have missed you too. I hope your visit with your Mom is going extra great, and look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great weekend.

Love to you both!
Heather